Monday 10 November 2014

Signed Off.

Good evening, Beauts! Okay, so I have to fill you in on the latest happenings in the world of Emily!
So, I havent been to work in about five days because I've been signed off by the doctor for depression. Obviously, I'm SOOO pleased about that! As if i could stand another day in that place.. So I've been just relaxing and chilling at home. (Yeah sorry I havent updated before now...). I'm off until the 19th Nov thank god. Fully paid of course. I've had lie ins every f#cking day and its been amazinggg!!!
I'm going out in Norwich with Domi and chels this weekend to get HAMMEREDDD (ohh and its chelseas birthday..). So tomorrow the plan is to buy a new dress for saturday! I'm looking for something like a midi style dress and I'm planning on having my hair up because my hair dryer broke and I cba to buy a new one lol.
My life is sooo exciting that I went to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the cinema with soph the other day. It was awesome. Okay well on that note, time to go to sleep!! Talk to you later!

Emily xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Ancient History. An cafe. Anime. Art Galleries. Astronomy. Alternative Fashion. Autumn. Barcelona. Blogging. Boyce Avenue. Candles. Cats. Cheerleading. Chester Bennington. Chocolate. C-pop. Classical music. Cosplay. Coffee shops. Dancing. Death Note. Dogs. Dubstep. CSS. Einaudi. Email. Fashion. Fireflight. Flowers. Gardening. Gymnastics. Goth Loli. Greece. K-pop. Korea. Hardbacks. Heavy metal. HTML. Hot drinks. House Of Night Series. Hunger Games Trilogy. JLS. JoJo. J-pop. J-Rock. Japan. Linkin Park. Long Walks. Manga. Nickelback. Paperbacks. Photography. Pokemon. Reading. Running. Screamo. Skillet. Speedway. Swimming. Star Trek Voyager. Star Trek Enterprise. Star Wars. Singing. TBM. Tanning. Travelling. Tokyo. Two Steps From Hell. Vlogging. Website Design. Wintertime. Wonder Girls. YouTube.
Powered by Blogger.