Sunday 8 April 2012

Blog Hiatus

Hello readers!
...I must apologise...
I'm afraid that I won't be updating for a while. Or at least for the next few weeks I'll only be updating once-a-week-ish.
This is due to a few personal issues and for this reason, I'll have limited internet connection. SO... that means less time to post -_- I'm SO sorry.
I just want you all to know, even if i do only have one or two regular readers, i LOVE you! (: I love being able to post on here and thank you so much for regularly reading what I write.
It actually is an honor to be writing and anyone can read it. Anyone who lives ANYWHERE. it's actually amazing when you think about it.

So, yeah, I won't be living at home for a few weeks... But please continue to read my blog. I would actually appreciate ANY comments. There is no certain date when I'll be back so I could be back next week or I could be back in two months. I don't know. But keep checking back and watch this space! I WILL update but my updates will be few and far between, so sorry about that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll talk to you next time!

Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Ancient History. An cafe. Anime. Art Galleries. Astronomy. Alternative Fashion. Autumn. Barcelona. Blogging. Boyce Avenue. Candles. Cats. Cheerleading. Chester Bennington. Chocolate. C-pop. Classical music. Cosplay. Coffee shops. Dancing. Death Note. Dogs. Dubstep. CSS. Einaudi. Email. Fashion. Fireflight. Flowers. Gardening. Gymnastics. Goth Loli. Greece. K-pop. Korea. Hardbacks. Heavy metal. HTML. Hot drinks. House Of Night Series. Hunger Games Trilogy. JLS. JoJo. J-pop. J-Rock. Japan. Linkin Park. Long Walks. Manga. Nickelback. Paperbacks. Photography. Pokemon. Reading. Running. Screamo. Skillet. Speedway. Swimming. Star Trek Voyager. Star Trek Enterprise. Star Wars. Singing. TBM. Tanning. Travelling. Tokyo. Two Steps From Hell. Vlogging. Website Design. Wintertime. Wonder Girls. YouTube.
Powered by Blogger.